Solano's application

Your applications for Chief ADMIN privilegies on servers. Please read application form first.
solano

03 May 2022, 22:22

Application server (Which server you are applying for - CLASSIC/PUBLIC , DUST2 , DUST2x2): Zombie

English level (bad, normal, fluent, excellent): normal/fluent

Extra languages (russian, albanian, lithuanian, spanish, italian, etc): Spanish

In-Game NickName: solano

Discord username (for example: pauldrabi#9117): emanuel_solano#4310

Link to your steam account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/veteranpantera

How long do you play Counter-Strike 1.6? a lot of time

How long are you already playing PHOBIA servers? 2-3 normal

Have you donated to PHOBIA? i don't have yet

Tell us about your experience being ADMIN. Have you ever worked on any other project? I was admin on another sv, i have experience and i help the players with that
The reason for applying (Tell us your applying reason. Why do you want to become a part exactly of our crew? How useful you can be?): I just want to make this server great like others that i played before, ofc helping the players and being a good piece on the team, i'm a good player and i really want to be part of you like community and friends

How much time you spend playing in our servers? normaly, 2-3 hours

Do you take responsibility not only to BAN and judge but also UNBAN players? Yes i do
Genti!
PHOBIA Head-Admin

05 May 2022, 00:31

Are you sure that you are playing in all the servers because as of now I can see that you only play zm and not that much by the way.
Provide me some kind of proof that you are playing in all servers or that you have a lot of hours in any server.

Phobia Staff
[email protected]*

07 May 2022, 05:52

Hello,
Your overall application looks Good, But You could have explained your reason of applying in more great and helpful way.

+ I would recommend you to start playing on all of our servers, because that's what Admin has to do.
Lets wait for consideration or final conclusion
:)